RESERVATION/CANCELLATION POLICY INFORMATION: Your commitment fee of 25% of total fee for all site bookings is payable upon booking and is non-refundable.
- For regular stays in May, June, and September, a 30-day CP with 1 – 3 days deposit.
- For event weekends, long weekends, groups, special bookings, longer stays, please speak with office staff regarding deposits and cancellation policies.
- For all bookings in July & August, a 60-day, no refund, cancellation policy.
- There are NO REFUNDS for cancellations, eviction of site, changes in plans, leaving early, inclement weather, or any other reason.
- You have expected a commitment from us to turn all others away from the site you are in; We also expect you to honour that commitment to us.
- Special considerations: If our Provincial Government prohibits interprovincial travel, deposits will be refunded; commitment fees are NOT refundable.
- High season: mid June to July and August have a 60-day cancellation period. Your site fees must be paid in full 60-days in advance or upon booking if less than 60-days.
- Low season: 30-day cancellation period.
We have committed to reserving a site for you, and as such, are turning others away. Your commitment to us, is that you will pay for your site or cancel with enough notice, as described below, that we may re-book it for others. A 25% commitment fee is due and payable upon booking and is not refundable. Your site deposit must be fully prepaid 30 days / 60 days prior to coming or in full when booking with less than 30 / 60 days’ notice. No refunds within 30 / 60 days or after arrival. No refunds for sudden change of plans or inclement weather. Special event weekends, long weekends, or group bookings may be subject to a 3-day minimum booking and require a longer cancellation period. Again, no refunds will be issued within the cancellation period. Please check with the office.