Welcome to Hidden Valley Campground & RV Park
Please note that we are following the BC Provincial Government and Minister of Health’s mandates and guidelines for the safety, health, and well-being of all persons, including staff, using this Park.
At the time of this writing:
- A MASK or FACE COVERING covering nose, mouth, and chin is MANDATORY when entering or remaining in, or at, any building on the property. This includes at check-in.
- Social distancing of 2 meters is required for anyone not in the same household.
- A strict “No visitor policy” will be in effect all season.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all continue to work through these unusual times. We wish you a safe and healthy year.
SITES AND FEES:
All site numbers are tentative as we may have to adjust sites to accommodate individuals & groups. We reserve the right to assign and reassign sites as we see fit.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Site fees include 1 vehicle,1 sleeping unit, 2 persons aged 18 years & older, and 2 persons aged 17 years & younger, and 1 pet, if applicable.
- Additional persons staying in the same sleeping unit are $6.00 per person aged 18 years & older and $5.00 per person aged 17 years & younger, $5.00 per pet, per night.
- Only one vehicle can be in the Valley at one time.
- If additional parking is required for extra vehicles, boats, trailers, etc., the parking spaces must be reserved and are $8.50 per night.
- We do not allow tenting on the 30-amp RV sites.
- Children’s tents, $25.00, for persons aged 17 years and younger, must be preapproved by management before arrival and restrictions do apply.
- Site maximum is 6 persons (no more than 4 adults) and 2 pets without a buffer zone.
- You are responsible for all persons & pets registered with your party and all costs associated with your stay.
- Closed 11 am-2 pm ~ for campground cleaning and maintenance.
- MAY 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- JUNE 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- JULY 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- AUGUST 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- SEPTEMBER 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
closes one-hour before office
11:00 pm – 7:00 AM
Walking pace is the right pace. 10 km/h maximum. Thank you.
Your pet is welcome as part of your family.
- When you leave the property, they go with you.
- Please always keep on a leash and clean up after.
- There is an off-leash dog park at Canoe Public Beach.
- Incessant barking or your dog running free will result in you being asked to leave.
FIREWOOD & CAMPFIRE POLICY INFORMATION:
PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR FIREWOOD AT THE OFFICE.
- Help protect our forest and do not bring in outside firewood.
- Do not burn forest debris.
- Your fire-pit is NOT a garbage can and is for clean, dry, well-seasoned firewood only.
- IF WE ARE IN FIRE BAN, NO woodburning campfires, candles, tiki lights, sky lanterns, fireworks, or charcoal briquettes.
- We do rent & sell propane fire-pits for a very reasonable cost. Propane also available. Deposit required on all rentals.
RESERVATION/CANCELLATION POLICY INFORMATION:
Your commitment fee of 25% of total fee for all site bookings is payable upon booking and is non-refundable.
- For regular stays in May, June, and September, a 30-day CP with 1 – 3 days deposit.
- For event weekends, long weekends, groups, special bookings, longer stays, please speak with office staff regarding deposits and cancellation policies.
- For all bookings in July & August, a 60-day, no refund, cancellation policy.
- There are NO REFUNDS for cancellations, eviction of site, changes in plans, leaving early, inclement weather, or any other reason.
- You have expected a commitment from us to turn all others away from the site you are in; We also expect you to honour that commitment to us.
- Special considerations: If our Provincial Government prohibits interprovincial travel, deposits will be refunded; commitment fees are NOT refundable.
Due to COVID-19, NO VISITORS at any time
Visitors are NOT included in your reservation and will be refused entrance to this park.
CIGARETTE SMOKING AND MARIJUANA:
Please respect the persons around you. We do ask that you do not smoke in any of the buildings or in the children’s playground. Ensure that all smoking materials are properly extinguished.
OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS OF NOTE:
This property is privately owned, and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or guests’ property or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. We work extremely hard to give you a clean, safe environment to enjoy while away from home. If you see a problem, please let us know as soon as possible so we may deal with it in a timely manner. Please respect your neighbours, our staff, and our property. You will be asked to leave immediately, without refund, if found damaging or destroying our property, other’s property, or being abusive in any way, shape, or form. Charges WILL apply for damages/ repairs/excessive site cleaning.
January 19, 2021: This policy and instruction sheet overrides any, and all, earlier information sheets. Thank you for visiting our home and park and we hope to see you again in the future.